Rubber Calender Machine, Calendering Machinery
- The rubber calender machine is chiefly applied to put rubber on cord fabric, canvas or other fabrics; to rubberize fabrics; or to make rubber sheet.
- The calendering machine is driven by DC motor with a wide range of speed adjustment. Working linear speeds can be steplessly regulated within the fixed range for different applications. The rolls are equipped with lubrication failure alarm device, as well as nip display and speed display.
- The rolls are made of chilled cast iron of vanadium and titanium alloy. The roll face is hard and anti-wear. For heating up or cool down, the rolls are either circumferentially drilled or centrally bored so as to make temperature well proportioned on the roll surface.
- The transmission system adopts hard gear speed reducer, which has a compacted structure with higher transmission efficiency, lower noise and longer service life.
- The rubber calender machine is equipped with emergency device. When an emergent accident occurs, the calendar will be immediately stopped to open the roll space so as to protect the operator and equipment.