Banbury Mixer, Kneader, Banbury Kneader
- The spiral angle and the working length of the wing of the rotors are designed intelligently and reasonably, which can make the materials obtaining an optimal kneading effect. The wing ridge and the end surface of rotor are bead welded with the abrasion resistant hard alloy and the faying surface of mixing chamber, rotor and upper ram which directly touching with the materials are all polished after being ground and plated with hard chromium
- The mixing chamber consists of W-shape body welded with high quality steel plates and two pieces of side plates. The chamber, rotors and piston ram are all jacketed structure for the ingoing of steam, oil and water for heating and cooling to suit the various requirement for the process of mixing and plastication.
- Hard toothed surface gear reducer for higher working efficiency, lower noise, wearing resistance; Well-known brand motor with 20 years guarantee.
- PLC control for banbury mixer.
- This Dispersion Kneader Machin consists of seat, Frame, Rubber, Driving device, Lubricator and cooler, range adjusting device of roller. Safety brake. Motor and reducer, etc.