Rubber Mixing Mill, Banbury Mixer
- This milling machine is based on core technology from Taiwan and its major components adopt the French Schneider.
- Big torque is assured as the driving mode is unaxial output.
- This easy to install machine incorporated imported bearings which lower rubbing force to save electricity and ensure low noise.
- The vanadium titanium alloy chilled cast iron is used for rolls with roll hardness of 50-60. The rolls' surface is durable and hard wear-resisting. Lumen finish on the roller ensures quick and even cooling of roller body.
- The operator has to do manual adjustments in the machine.
- This machine comes with high safety factor and thickness control precision.
- In case of an accident, the emergency switch on four corners and an emergency brake quickly stops the machine.
- The compact transmission device with hardened reducer is designed for high transmission efficiency, while making zero to little noise.
- This machine has an automatic oiling device that ensures long-term oiling for driving parts.